Saturday, May 29, 2010

LET THE WATERS RISE

**There's a raging sea
Right in front of me
Wants to pull me in
Bring me to my knees
So let the waters rise
If You want them to
I will follow You**
- Mikeschair


Ok - so here goes my first blog! Hopefully its not too boring ;)

I'm sure whoever is reading this knows what has been going on in the past 6 months of my life - so I won't go into details.. Basically, I have been given a second chance on life and I am so very blessed for this opportunity!!! Sometimes I wish life had a redo button, but I feel this circumstance has given me the chance to draw closer to the Lord and grow in His love.

With the abundance of free time that has been afforded to me, I have decided to devote some of this time to provide some entertainment/inspiration (only time will tell?) to my friends/family/fb stalkers :) and to keep everyone up to date with whats going on in my life because Lord knows I'm bad at returning phone calls! (sorry.. lol) 

That is all.

3 comments:

Steve Bolles said...

Your awesome Cathy! I'm excited for u and what God is doing in your life!!

Anonymous said...

consider yourself stalked! Love you!

Unknown said...

Nice

Post a Comment